MEG Zoom Cast Vault
August 4th, 2022
Mid Year Check In
February 24th, 2022
Go For the Gold in Private Practice Management
January 13th, 2022
Big Changes in Compliance: What You Need to Know for 2022 to Become More Profitable Despite Reimbursement Cuts
Novemebr 30th, 2021
Solve Your Biggest PT Challenges
October 28th, 2021
Sneak Peek into APTA PPS Sponsored Session 2021
September 30th, 2021
The Impact of Digital Marketing in Physical Therapy Private Practice
August 25th, 2021
A Sneak Peek Into the MEG Academy Mastermind Community
Top FAQs from our Mastermind Slack Community
July 30th, 2021
Are You on Track for the Best Year Yet?
- How to determine if you are on track
- Stats and Metrics – What to track
- Habits of highly successful PT CEOs
May 27th, 2021
Are you Getting the Most Out of Your Physical Therapy Front Desk?
- The importance of the front desk in your practice
- How has the role of the front desk evolved in PT Private Practice?
- Are you prepared for the challenges of hiring, personnel management, and the cost of labor increasing?
- Can adding technology improve your patient experience and help you achieve your goals?
April 29th, 2021
The Painful Truth About Opening your First Clinic
- What are the key phases in the start-up process?
- What are some of the most common pitfalls to navigate as a start-up?
- Accounting 101 – what do the numbers mean?
- Hear from a start-up that successfully launched during Covid.
March 18th, 2021
Owner Mindset and Playing the Infinite Game
- The concept of the finite vs infinite game as it applies to PT ownership
- The leadership mindset and how it impacts success
January 28, 2021
Strategic Business Partnerships that Make Sense for Physical Therapy Owners
- What critical business partnerships should a PT private practice establish?
- How can aligning with the right companies increase your bottom line?
- When should startups and existing practices pursue strategic partnerships?
November 19, 2020
Is Your Practice at Risk for Compliance Violations and Gaps in Your Current Insurance Coverage?
- How do you know if you have a comprehensive compliance program?
- What insurance coverage do you need to ensure your business is protected?
- What are some of the most common mistakes owners make that increases liability?
- Live Q&A session with expert panelists
September 24, 2020
Workable Solutions to Real Life Problems; Innovative Concepts From Industry Leaders
- Solutions for viability during stressful times – how to achieve private practice success
- Unique and successful actions from various Industry Leaders
- Expert Advice on Managing current changes and challenges – Possible reduction in reimbursement, Covid, Telehealth
August 27, 2020
Strategies to Acquire, Retain and Manage Patients During the Pandemic
- How does patient acquisition look differently in today’s environment?
- What training and tools can we implement to assist in patient retention?
- Tips for how to improve your brand awareness and promote patient referrals.
July 30, 2020
Restructuring Your Business Model to Thrive Post-Pandemic
- Why insurance-based only healthcare is a non-viable model
- What are the top market differentiators in PT private practice
- What cash-based services can you provide to create income verticals
June 18, 2020
Company Structure – Why Do I Need a Management Team?
- How to increase organization and establish the management team
- How to work through your team and manage by statistics
June 11, 2020
Stop Making the Same PT Billing Mistakes
- 5 most common billing mistakes: (most occur at the front desk)
- How to assess your current billing
June 4, 2020
Effective Tips, Tools and Techniques for Personnel Management
- Effective management of staff to make them as productive as possible
- How to improve staff support during rebuilding
- How to handle and decrease conflict among staff