Prior to transitioning to MEG Billing Solutions, Kimberly Becker was having trouble with her previous billing company in areas such as incorrect patient statements, communication, and lower deposits.
Additional prior areas of challenge are outlined below:
1. Secondary Filing: We have had consistent challenge of primary EOB’s not being attached to secondary filing.
2. Lack of follow-up of unpaid claims or claims paid (?) but never posted Incorrect patient statements: PT’s payments received, but not posted and credited to account before next statement goes out.
3. Communication: Lack of response time to questions/information … Lack of transparency to what has/has not happened as to why something was/was not completed. Partial responses and lack of addressing requests.
4. Inconsistencies of patient statement dates: Statements going out inconsistently or not at all.
5. Significantly lower deposits than expected: Which were inconsistent w/ claims that should have gone through. We have been the one to notice and question as to why.”