As Private Practice Owners, we’ve all been there.
You’re riding the wave of your physical therapy training coupled with your passion for delivering optimal treatment to your patients. You see how others are doing it, and you know you can find a better, more optimized way. The entrepreneurial spirit kicks in. You make the incredible decision to start your own clinic.
But, now what?
MEG Business has you covered on the private practice owner journey as we gather several industry experts for an exclusive Zoomcast this week that covers the painful truths of opening your first clinic, and delivers the tips and resources necessary to navigate the obstacles and opportunities in your path.
Get the Zoom Cast for free: Access Zoom Cast Vault
“The Painful Truth About Opening Your First Clinic”
We break down where you go from just wanting to open a clinic to opening a successful clinic that gets results in areas like patient care, clinician training, billing, compliance, marketing, credentialing and more!
- Nicole Walczak, PT, Chief Development Officer, MEG Business
- Brian Gallagher, PT, Founder & Owner, MEG Business
- Kimberly Carpenter, DPT, Specialty Physical Therapy
- Christa Tusha, Accountant, MEG Business
MEG Business has helped over 150 private practice startups launch their business and our coaches have stayed by their side to watch them grow and expand their clinic into multiple, successful locations. To help get you there, we’ll share several perspectives on what it means to open your clinic and what elements must be in order to keep you from working in your business, rather than on it.
KEY TOPICS WE DISCUSS IN THIS ZOOMCAST:
- Where do I start? Let’s look at the key phases in the start-up process and a checklist of items that should be top of mind for every PT as they step into the Owner role.
- What are some of the most common pitfalls to navigate as a start-up? Our specialists will detail the things they wish they knew when they got started. Share in their expertise as you map out your own success.
- What do the numbers mean? It’s Accounting 101 as this bookkeeping overview helps you understand what it takes to keep your business in the black, rather than the red, and what resources are available to assist.
- What’s it like for startups that launched during the pandemic? Hear from a PT Owner who successfully launched their practice amidst COVID restrictions.
As a new private practice owner, you don’t want to miss it!