As we’re coming off of PPS 2021, we have all of the questions and concerns that we heard from practice owners that we connected with fresh in our minds. Let’s address them and learn how to make a difference in your practice. 2019 isn’t coming back, it’s time for a reset. Are you ready for 2022?
- Be the practice owner that happens to be a physical therapist, not the other way around
- Tighten down on your staff training
- Avoid micromanagement
- Reevaluate your patient schedule for productivity
- Outsource non-therapy functions
- Know how to measure what’s working