Ever wonder about the doctor that your doctor goes to? Well, this week Brian is chatting with Lisa Chase, PT, owner of Back to Normal PT in St. Petersburg, FL. She’s an expert physical therapist and shares her background in physical therapy and how she has built a unique and successful practice using innovative technologies and education. Today, she’s sharing her experience, and the technology she utilizes that has catapulted her success as a therapist, practice owner and has helped her treat thousands of patients and professional athletes in a holistic way.
Episode at a glance:
- The mystery is in the history. If you take the time to listen to your patients, and ask the right questions, your patients will tell you exactly where you need to go.
- Find the game changers and the differentiators – Neubie E-Stim, Dry Needling, ASTYM, magnet therapy, etc.
- Find a way to have 20% of your GI come from self-pay if you’re still in the insurance model.
- Think through the full journey of the patient.
- If you have a foundation in manual therapy, Lisa can come in and teach the Exercise foundational course. If you want to get patients better faster or if you want to get a certification, go to Michigan State. You do not need to take the exercise course to use Rehablinks.
- Lisa can be reached at: email@example.com or by visiting her website.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.