In a recent live Zoom Cast, we introduced the audience to three “gold medal-worthy” private practice owners who implemented different strategies to get the same result: success.
We were overwhelmed and very appreciative of all the attention this event received. Specifically, other physical therapy owners and clinicians loved seeing their peers share the tips, tools and techniques that have put them on the path to their ideal scene.
At MEG Business, we have always pursued the dual goals of helping physical therapists live the life that they have always envisioned for themselves and helping advance the profession of physical therapy in any way that we can.
If you take a snapshot of you now and another one in five years – will you be happy with what you see? This video pulls back the curtain to share how different our three guests’ lives have become since embracing the tools and mindset that has placed them in the top 10% of owners.
VIEW ZOOMCAST VIDEO ON-DEMAND:
- THE EXPANDING PT PRACTICE: Dr. Yoni Rosenblatt, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, USAW (True Sports Physical Therapy)
- THE MOBILE PT PRACTICE: Dr. Michael Gorman, PhD, PT, DMT, FAAOMPT (iMovePT)
- THE STARTUP PT PRACTICE: Dr. Jordan Zuccarelli, DPT (Kansas PT Partners)
Hear how our speakers tackle the following topics:
- How you go from getting referrals to handling the work that is coming in – and getting PAID for it.
- How you implement the structure and collaboration necessary to stay successful and grow.
- How to manage the same stressors and challenges as a startup and an expanding practice.
- How to do what’s best at all times for your public and your community.
- How to ensure your vision makes sense from a business perspective.
- How to get out of the weeds of your own business and start being a CEO.
- What to do when the reimbursement environment is not treating you fairly.
- Why you shouldn’t take “how things have always been done” as the only way they can be done.
- How to delegate in a way that helps you grow and expand your business.
- So much more!
In the end, it’s clear that a coach can push you further in expertise and experience to help you perform at a higher level. These three guest speakers make it clear that MEG Business has the private practice management specialists to get you to the best place you want to be.
Watch this zoom cast and gain access to a variety of other special presentations by signing up here: The MEG Zoom Cast Vault
Want to get started pointing your practice in the direction of your goals? Request a free practice assessment from our specialists today.