On this podcast, Brian begins by pausing to reminisce on his realizations about becoming a true CEO with work/life balance. He inspires his audience to lead by example, evaluate what type of private practice owner they are, and work backwards from their products to find which stats & metrics they need to accomplish them. If you’re seeking a positive change, start with yourself and learn how important stats & metrics are for physical therapy staff management and leadership.
Episode at a glance:
- Your greatest challenge in physical therapy is always the personnel
- Acknowledge the person, and validate the performance
- Who you are is more important than what you accomplish
- Don’t get reasonable with your staff
- Your accounts receivable should never be over 15% over 90 days old (Billing metric)
- Make sure your staff knows how the statistics stack up in the overall company
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.