It’s been proven time and again that success requires sacrifice. In this episode, Brian breaks down the requisite steps for achieving your goals and outlines the fundamental differences in mindset between those who succeed professionally, and those who do not. Be open-minded, willing to learn, and willing to push through what others simply won’t. It’s all about your viewpoint.
Episode at a glance:
- People respond to the energy they feel around them.
- Think outside what you’re taught in Physical Therapy school – don’t trust everything from academia.
- Be willing to look and solve problems creatively – like a leader.
- Learn from your seniors/mentors.
- Demonstrate your willingness to sacrifice to the degree that’s necessary so that people are confident in your commitment to your goals.
- Ask yourself: Is it an employee problem or an employer (you) problem?
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.