This week, we’re chatting with Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT – co-founder and president of WebPT. She’s talking with Brian about changes in the Physical Therapy industry and challenges that outpatient rehabilitation therapists face and why understanding the regulatory changes is so important. Brian and Heidi also talk about how owners can remain competitive in private practice as well as why being forward-thinking and transparent is essential to great leadership. Listen in for a great discussion!
Episode at a glance:
- Why private practice owners need to know who their real competition is and how to acquire patients based on the market and regulatory environment.
- Owners need to stop chasing what others have done and be forward-thinking.
- Really hard decisions are often the right decision
- Heidi shares a few statistics that show the change in access to care and how technology plays into this.
- Why avoiding burnout among clinicians and owners is so important to protecting and changing the future of the Physical Therapy industry.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.