Meet Steve Rapposelli, PT! An experienced physical therapy practice owner, learn his story, how his journey crossed with MEG, and the leadership mindset. Remember: cash-based services equal success in private practice! Find out how you can find a need and fill it in your practice to actually give patients what they want.
- You need cash services to differentiate yourself and add value
- Tips for Professional “Warnings”
- We need to think of our practice like McDonald’s!
- Approach your practice like a business
- What are your “waffle fries?” (find a need and fulfill it!)
- “Napatorium” service!
- It’s all about the patient’s perceived value
- You can be effect, or you can be cause
- Having a coach will only move your forward
- Sport Pump – people love it and it adds revenue
- You deserve to thrive in private practice
www.sportpump.com Special Offer: Use code Brian10 at checkout and you’ll get 10% off, plus free shipping!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.