Every office we’ve worked with that has an Human Resources professional on staff, we’ve noticed a culture of fear among the staff. The overwhelming majority of these offices are mom and pop offices. In this podcast, Brian strives to bring these truths to light on how to confront them in his usual no-nonsense and honest fashion.
Episode at a glance:
- The information needed to have effective and legitimate HR policies is available to you, or have someone on retainer to consult when you absolutely need this information.
- Attend conferences such as PPS and CSM, take good notes, and study and you will get the information that you need.
- Have a systematic and consistent onboarding program, as well as a compliance officer.
- There has to be accountability and consequences for insubordination.
- Have solid systems of acknowledgement and validation.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.