I learned long ago that the more knowledge I had, the better able I was to control those things that challenged me in life. The more “in control” I was, the less I got knocked around and became the effect of others or my environment. Think about how you feel being a passenger in a car versus being the driver of that car. You’re likely most comfortable holding onto the steering wheel. I am and I believe most entrepreneurs are as well.
Entrepreneurs are leaders who strive to develop themselves by taking on bigger and better challenges to grow both personally and a professionally. When you think about it, chances are some of the greatest moments of your life occurred after you’ve pushed yourself out of your comfort zone. Entrepreneurs, leaders and executives alike are not seeking a lazy-boy chair to sit in and ride out in comfort. They are constantly pursuing greater goals – they know this will call them to dig deep and rise to meet the challenge.
This is the game of life. While some are more comfortable wearing the jersey and just sitting on the bench as a part of the team, playing when called upon and being content with just that. Others want to lead. They have ideas on new plays, training strategies, and tactics to try. Their game is not only playing, but also improving. These are the Physical Therapy Private Practice owners who wear the hats of an entrepreneur, manager, and executive to bring about greater personal development for themselves and those around them
- Stop self-sacrificing! You are just as important as anyone else so paying yourself less than your staff and working harder and longer is disrespectful to yourself.
- You must invest in yourself for greater personal development and professional on your strengths and weakness. You should never let what you don’t know stop you from doing what you want in life.
- Be disciplined with your time. Stay commited to your schedule, and know your hat as the CEO.
- Follow the four keys to business success – we created this course because we know that these four keys make a difference.
- The best environment and ideal structure will attract the best personnel. Without these pieces in place – especially personnel with whom you are in agreement with – your systems of operation will be ineffective.
For more information on this, or any other topic, contact us or schedule a one-on-one assessment to tell us what’s on your mind. We’re happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have on how to improve your quality of life in private practice. We have the depth of knowledge and experience across our divisions to help you customize a solution that will help you reach the goals for your practice.