Looking back on when I was a new practice owner, I realize that that was exactly what I wanted and I would have paid anything to get. To have someone who had the knowledge and experience to help me stay away from making foolish mistakes and coach me on all that I needed to know but never got while I was in physical therapy school. This would have made all the difference in the world for me as a new business owner. Instead, I worked with three different companies – mostly consultants. And every time I talked to them, it felt like I was being sold. In today’s world, people simply do not want to be sold, they want to be helped.
This week, I’m answering the most pressing questions from owners just like you from around the country who are in private practice ownership covering the topics of environment, structure, personnel, and systems of operations.
Episode at a glance:
- What the ideal Clinic size and clinic layout are.
- How to economize the build-out of your clinic.
- What is the hat of the CEO and what does it look like week to week to be wearing it.
- Why you need to learn to delegate so you can be an effective CEO.
- Knowing how to handle personnel challenges will not only save you stress, it will also save you money.
- The number 1 reason for high job satisfaction, is that people are acknowledged and validated on a regular basis.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.