In order to become a private practice among the top 10%, there are several factors that need to be met. These key factors of success cannot be attained without the right mindset. This week, Brian is talking about the factors that make the top 10% of practices and what YOU as the physical therapy owner can do to reach those goals.
- Have the right mindset and believe in yourself. Be willing to disagree with the group – personal success can only come from a position of self-confidence.
- You as a leader need to abandon your fears of failure, disappointment, and embarrassment. When communication is transparent and honest, people will respond to you and will want to work with you. Share your purpose and make sure your actions align with that purpose.
- Abandon the do-it-yourself attitude and know who you can learn from and who can contribute to your success.
- Eliminate your emotional attachment to money and use it to forward your purpose and attain your goals. Know the why for what you spend and know that it is going to advance your cause.
- Stop wasting time by eliminating, automating, outsourcing, delegating, or replacing items on your NOT TO DO list.
If you’re ready to propel your practice into the top 10%, find out how MEG can help you get there. Schedule a free practice assessment call with Brian to share the challenges in your practice that are holding you back.