Regardless of your industry, there are always challenges to overcome. As a PT Private Practice owner, there are four common challenges that we see more often than the rest. One in particular is rarely confronted. Unfortunately this is often the root cause of all the other problems. Lack of leadership and what that means to your staff, yourself and your practice. This week on the podcast we’re talking about how to approach and conquer these challenges so that you never fall the effect of them again.
- Be consistent and dedicated to your vision for your practice in order to be successful.
- The four major challenges are leadership, marketing, personnel, and
- Understand the difference between marketing and prospecting. Marketing is passive such as advertising. Prospecting is active such as doctor drop offs with a success story or sharing survey results.
- Understand the difference between internal and external marketing and the staff you need to have in order to be successful.
- Hiring protocol needs to be perfected and followed to build a team that shares and support your company vision, purpose and goals.
- Focus on employee retention. Create a work environment and company culture that foster individual members to grow both personally and professionally.
- There are four steps that can help you become a better leader: optimize your environment, training, aligning policies and procedures, effective communication.
If you are looking for guidance to overcoming any of these challenges as an executive, schedule a free consultation with Brian to discuss what’s going on in your practice. Additionally, MEG Academy our virtual training platform has a whole program dedicated to executive and leadership enhancement. See the demo here.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.