We are excited to welcome Dr. Heidi Jannenga from WebPT back onto the podcast! In this episode, Heidi and Brian dive into the major trends and highlights from the robust and collaborative State of Rehab Therapy Report that the WebPT team recently published. Join us for a compelling conversation on employee retention & compensation, company culture, and the direction of the physical therapy industry!
Episode at a glance:
- The State of Rehab Therapy Report is like a plan of care for your business
- The physical therapy profession’s turnover was roughly 9% in 2021 (about 3x the healthcare industry!)
- Business advancement is not a ladder. It’s a jungle gym
- Thinking outside the box? No, throw out the box!
- If you’re not growing, you’re shrinking
- 20% of your income should come from cash-based services
- You’re a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Act like it!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.