Believe it or not, there is actually something that we can do as PT’s about the current state of things. This is for you, the practice owner or the staff therapist, about how you can protect yourself in business today. Learn how to take the reins and thrive in physical therapy private practice despite a challenging economy.
- Take out the mystery
- It’s all temporary
- You cannot “cut” your way to prosperity
- Avoid exchanging time for money
- There is no safety net
- 3 income verticals – diversify your services
- Leverage other people’s money
- Greater organization = more time
- Build your brand, give back, and enrich your staff
- Leadership vs. management
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.