Are you blissfully discontent? We’ve been hearing from owners all around the country recently about what is most important to them. Wherever you are in your physical therapy career, you can achieve freedom through the combination of financial stability and time flexibility. Learn how in this episode!
- Lack of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Succession planning
- Financial stability + time flexibility = Freedom!
- Time and money are the biggest barriers
- Map out your Ideal Scene
- Cut what isn’t advancing you
- Financial planning
- Commit to time management
- 2-month Marketing Campaign
- Delegate to your management team
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.