This one goes out to those hard working therapists who are making it happen in the tougher markets in our country! What systems of operations or strategies can you employ to thrive in a tough market? Tune in for helpful tips on mindset and organization that will bring you success in any market.
- Rethink your executive schedule
- Evaluate your purpose
- Know the product of every company division
- Hat, train and orient
- Sacrifice smaller things for bigger gains
- Surround yourself with people who complement your strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how to delegate
- 15% growth every year
- You cannot manage over disagreement
- You need SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and MAPs (Management Action Plans)
- Three income verticals
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.