Let’s dive into a fresh, new topic that we’ve never talked about on the podcast before… Ergonomics! We’re going to tackle it through the lens of diversifying and increasing revenue streams in your private practice. This week, we interview a lovely guest on the topic, Darcie Jaremey from ErgonomicsHelp.
- Almost no one is offering these services
- Provide the ultimate employee experience
- You need to promote your services
- Add ways to provide value
- Cash-based income vertical
- You don’t have to start from scratch
- Stand out in your community
- You don’t have to know anything about Ergonomics
- You need 3 income verticals
- https://www.ergonomicshelp.com/accelerate-meg For 15% off, use discount code: MEG
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.