Welcome to December! The key to any great leader’s success is a display of gratitude. Do you go to work every day ready to help others? Let’s take a step back and evaluate how we, as private practice owners, can best practice gratitude this holiday season (and all year round!)
- Get education in advance of the challenges
- List what you’re grateful for
- Definition of gratitude
- People first, systems second, standards third
- 10-min meetings
- Competence and confidence
- Be a community leader
- Ask about personal and professional goals during interview process
- Reach out to us with your feedback on the podcast!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.