Let’s move into part 2 of the Big Boom that we’ve experienced after PPS 2021. We talked to some people who may have been holding themselves back from making the right decisions due to being risk-averse. You have to get back to your purpose and ideal scene in private practice. Let’s step into the new paradigm and take an honest look at what’s coming in physical therapy private practice.
- Don’t forget the “work” in work-life balance
- Let’s collaborate, not compete
- 4 ways to attract patients
- Brian mentions Martha, he meant Marla Ranieri from BetterHealthcare
- Remote digital front desk management system
- You did not get business training in PT School
- Rethink location/environment
- Integrate a team approach
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.