Here we are at the APTA’s Private Practice Section annual conference in Dallas, Texas! We have a quick podcast for you straight from PPS 2021 sharing our excitement to be here, all the great ways we’ll be participating and the importance of being a member of this incredible community. If you’re here at PPS, come connect with MEG at one of our various events, and if not, then you can follow along with us on social media!
Episode at a glance:
- Get excited for all the ways we’ll be engaging at PPS 2021:
- In the Exhibition Hall at PPS: Booth #817 (we’ll be doing a major prize giveaway!)
- Thurs 11/11 at 2:30pm Session with BetterHealthcare: “Are You Sitting on a Data Gold Mine?”
- Thurs 11/11 at 6:30pm MEG’s Cocktail Mixer (RSVP here)
- Friday 11/12 at 1pm Sponsored Session Workshop “Solve Your PT Business Challenges in 30 Minutes”
- We can’t keep practicing like it’s 2019
- Learn innovative and efficient strategies
- We need a strong PT community right now
- Invest time and money into attending conferences
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.