Have you been struggling to hire staff recently? Let’s take a deeper look at the problem, and how to solve it. In this episode we pull data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics to share the bigger picture of what is happening and why (additional resources shared below). We have to acknowledge the culture shift that we’ve seen post pandemic and evaluate what is going on in our labor market today.
Episode at a glance:
- You need to change your recruiting approach
- Offer personal and professional growth opportunities
- Know which type of therapist you’re messaging to
- Promote fun and gamification in your clinic
- Retain your staff with an LMS (Learning Management System)
- If you’re not willing to look, you’re not willing to change
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.