This week we are so excited to invite Jason Waz, PT from NeuPTTech back to our podcast. First and foremost a private practice owner, Jason was the first one to trial and test the Neubie E-Stim technology. Not only does this tech change lives in a big way, but it will set your practice way out from the crowd. Don’t keep running your practice like it’s the 1990’s!
Episode at a glance:
- The biggest challenge right now is staffing; The second biggest is having an office differentiator
- Why is it important to scale in private practice?
- You need a solid structure (people need stability)
- You need customization
- Connect with a community
- Pre-PPS Deal from the Podcast: Exclusive NEUBIE and HRV Bundle for PTs
- The NEUBIE Effect Guide: How to Improve Your Practice’s Revenue, Referrals and Patient Outcomes
- Clinic Spotlights: Case Studies of PT Practices Using the NEUBIE
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.