Did you know that October is National Physical Therapy month? And did you further know that this is the 100th anniversary of the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association)? Now is a great time to take pride in the amazing work that physical therapists do for the betterment of people every day, and to find ways that you can engage with our powerful community.
Episode at a glance:
- Consider joining the APTA community
- Attend the annual meetings – it’s worth it
- Don’t assume that you know all there is to know
- Add one new piece of tech to your clinic every year
- Put an emphasis on investing in your staff
- Keep in compliance and quality, while increasing speed and volume
- Strive to give more than you expect in return
Choice of 4 Masters Programs & 4 Certification Programs
1 Full Access & 2 Cert Users
Mastermind Community Access
Mastermind Monthly Zoom Calls
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.