Let’s align on what life is like for a new grad coming out of school today. It’s important that you look to start your career with a clinic that has an emphasis on education (practice owners, take notes). Tune in to learn where to start when taking on your first full-time clinical role.
- Hone your skills
- Know your public
- Observe the obvious
- Be wary of huge money offers
- Look for professional enhancement opportunities
- Be ready to exchange in abundance
- Look for an onboarding Learning Management System
- Look at their Standard Operating Procedures and policies
- What is the practice model?
- Are the owners investing in the practice?
- Consider the Compliance measures
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.