How do you market for doctor referrals versus to patients of physical therapy? Where are the majority of your patients coming from? Learn different strategies of how to maximize your approach to getting your good deeds well known in the community.
- Drop off a physician information pack
- Foster your relationships with physicians
- Remember: Interested versus Interesting
- Communicate how you’re different
- Promote your quality control measures
- Promote your clinical efficiency
- Have a genuine elevator pitch
- Where are your patients coming from?
- The top clinics are getting over 60% of evals from return business
- To the patient: “Do you know anyone else I can help?”
- Put out educational value
- Explore Digital Marketing opportunities
- Register for our Free Zoomcast on Digital Marketing
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.