Brian read a great article by Donald Sull titled “Why Good Companies Go Bad” and it got him thinking: how does this apply to physical therapy private practice? Thus he was inspired for this podcast – tune in to learn how these principles apply and how to avoid stagnation in the management of your practice.
- You can get stuck in a routine and innovation is lost
- Don’t hang onto people who shouldn’t be there
- Believe that you can do things differently
- Look at ways to advance your technology
- Strive to achieve greater efficiency
- Outsource! (Get your payroll down)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.