It’s time to change your approach to hiring skilled personnel. Make sure they align with your company goals, understand their products, and aren’t in it to just exchange time for money. Tune in for more tips!
- How are you engaging others?
- Be transparent
- Play an infinite game
- Hiring is weaving the goals together
- Have them understand their products
- NO exchanging time for money
- Train them on how to be a good employee first
- Get your onboarding consistent with a Learning Management System
- 90-day learning curve
- Be a career, not just a job, through skill enhancement
- Think in terms of the future
Do you want to end 2021 strong? Click here to learn how to achieve your best year yet.
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.