What is a Patient Care Representative? Why should you have one? Learn how to spot, hire and onboard this key member of your team – along with their responsibilities and products to elevate your practice to the next level.
- 1) attract more people to your practice 2) enrich the lives of the people in your community and organization
- Enhance patient advocacy
- Patient Care Rep focuses on internal vs external Marketing
- Creative, social beingness
- Interested versus interesting
- 5 Phase Hiring Process
- 60% of your evals should be return business
- Define your brand
- Live surveys (5-7 questions)
- Patient and staff gamification
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.