The definition of success may vary, but there are some common denominators among entrepreneurs. Brian takes us back in time for a casual conversation about what freedom is, and how that applies to autonomy in private practice.
- Ask yourself: What made you the happiest? (Know yourself)
- Don’t agree with other people’s considerations
- Why listen to people outside of your field?
- Don’t be afraid to skin your knees
- Don’t play other people’s games
- Start with environment
- Create the ideal structure
- Know how to confront and communicate
- Learn how to plan and program
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.