Are you ready to grab the steering wheel of your future? Let’s talk about how to evaluate your funding options that best meet the needs of your startup and private practice ideal scene. Let us help you navigate the challenges before you hit them!
- Master your emotional connection to money
- Ditch the DIY attitude!
- Be thoughtfully passionate
- Check out PT United
- You must exchange with yourself
- Don’t go for a commercial interest loan
- Learn how to play the SBA loan game
- Definitely do a Proforma
- Opening a clinic can be $35-$100k
- Don’t run your business like you run your household
- Leverage other people’s money
- Get comfortable with money ebbing and flowing
- Cash is king
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.