Our purpose is to enable you to make changes in your life so you can live the life that you want and deserve. Everything you invested to become a good clinician does not translate into being a good CEO. Even professional athletes have coaches – get your professional enhancement training to start your practice the right way, the first time!
- What’s your ideal scene?
- The process of skill development resides in training
- Ability to confront
- A good executive helps and handles
- It’s not a popularity contest
- Be someone people can know, like and trust
- Operate with modern technology
- Optimize a consistent onboarding process
- Systems of operation for ideal standard operating procedures
- Focus on planning
- Pilot & program
- Know what you don’t know – outsource
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.