Whether you have 2 clinics or 200 clinics, there are certain systems that need to be in place if you want a well-run organization. Speaking of structure, welcome to our shorter podcast format! This approach to structure has proven success in the business world – learn how to apply it to your physical therapy private practice, today!
- The owner can’t wear every hat
- You need a leader over each division
- Enable your staff
- Have defined command channels
- Structure prevents micromanagement
- Know what your new employees need and want
- You must establish the 5 divisions
- Define posts, hats, products, and stats
- Don’t exchange time for money
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.