We start with a recap of who we are and what we do here at MEG. Is your front desk a bit of an unstable, revolving door? Learn how to start with yourself and properly manage the best people through processes and products in this episode!
- Look at your communication skills
- Do not try to manage personnel “on the fly”
- Bring about agreement
- Enhance them personally & professionally
- Hire people who take pride in their work
- Business are not democracies
- Hire the willing and able
- Don’t manage by personality
- You develop front desk skills through role play, drills, etc
- Be your employee’s coach (or have an LMS!)
- What are the products?
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.