When considering ways to scale and expand, it’s best to start by remembering why you went into private practice. In this episode, Brian discusses how to build a practice that has growth capacity and how to continue to scale and expand. Tune in to this episode to align your purpose with strategies for growth!
Episode at a glance:
- Stay ahead of what you need to confront, before you need to confront it
- Expanding: what happens outside your four walls
- Scaling: what you can do inside your four walls
- Meet your staff’s expectations
- Learn how to run a pilot program
- Grow your income verticals
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.