Today Brian gives tips on a variety of areas in Marketing – external, social media, referrals and internal. Avoid stagnating and operating like it’s the year 1990 by considering these creative Marketing strategies. Don’t shy away from Marketing – learn how to continue to flourish and grow in physical therapy private practice!
- You need 12-15% of your weekly visits to be new patients
- Find ways to outpace yesterday
- Participate in your community
- Contribute to your peers
- Americans want to achieve optimum health
- Be a resource for your patients
- After care programs
- Business Associate Relationships (BAAs)
- Give patients objective data
- Improve and impress
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.