In this podcast, Brian recalls what it was like to be 28 years old first starting out in this career. Do you crave autonomy over how you treat patients and manage your time? Evaluate these key points to discover if embarking in private practice aligns with the life that you envision for yourself.
- Don’t let the logistics scare you
- Take charge of your time and efforts
- You should be able to have a life AND a private practice
- Value other people’s time
- Why work if it doesn’t contribute to your goals in life?
- Build a life GANTT chart
- What is the Ideal Scene for you in private practice?
- Explore the Hybrid Model
- Get the knowledge and coaching you need BEFORE you need it
- Know what to outsource
- Ditch the do-it-yourself-er mentality
- Don’t settle
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.