Introducing a new podcast format! We continue to do everything we can to give you content that aligns with our philosophy of Education, Duplication and Application in the most effective way possible. This week Brian covers seven steps that he has observed as a common trend for the top 10% of private practice owners.
- Emotional attachment to money is dangerous
- Start or expand with the end result in mind
- Work backward from your goals
- You don’t need to know how, just know what
- Know the costs and full risk exposure of going into private practice
- Learn how to scale effectively
- Breakeven is typically 45-50 visits a week
- Cut out those things that don’t support your vision
- Don’t compromise on your passion
- Think with 3 income verticals
- Get creative with cash-based and market differentiators
- That which is important to you, you will measure
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.