Introducing a new podcast format! We continue to do everything we can to give you content that aligns with our philosophy of Education, Duplication and Application in the most effective way possible. This week Brian covers seven steps that he has observed as a common trend for the top 10% of private practice owners.
- Start or expand with the end result in mind
- Work backward from your goals
- Know the costs and full risk exposure of going into private practice
- Learn how to scale effectively
- Cut out those things that don’t support your vision
- Get creative with cash-based and market differentiators
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.