This week we dive right into the nitty-gritty of ways to optimize your operating expenses. This harkens back to our training on the 4 Keys to Practice Success: Environment, Structure, Personnel, and Systems of Operations. Jump in to learn how to lead from above as the practice owner, not from below!
Episode at a glance:
- Practice according to the APTA
- Make sure your therapists are 85% efficient
- Coach your admin staff on what their products are
- Stagger the hours (your clinic has to be open at least 50 – 65 hours per week)
- Get rid of some product inventory
- Lead from above, not from below
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.