Inspired by some great questions from one of our recent virtual speaking events, today we’re addressing the key to success in private practice – people. We know attracting and retaining top professionals can be difficult. Jump in to learn how to best hire & recruit in the post-pandemic landscape of 2021.
- 9/10 owners aren’t aware that they may have a Compliance issue
- Today, the person with the best staff wins
- What attracted you to your first job?
- Aim for live interviews (not Zoom)
- People want work-life balance that they can be proud of
- Hire the person who doesn’t put money first
- Acknowledge employees personally, and validate them professionally
- Be more interested than interesting (you’re buying, not selling)
- Open your ad with a question
- Offer a better culture
- You need an LMS (Learning Management System)
- Have a pay-for-performance compensation model
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.