Our friend from halfway around the world, Paul Wright joins us to share his expert advice in physical therapy practice management. Paul is a Physiotherapist and former owner of multiple allied health clinics in Australia. Let’s talk about how to achieve the quality of life that you deserve as a practice owner!
- The biggest mistake you’ll make is falling in love with your product
- Remove discretion
- Establish your “non-negotiables” in your practice
- Follow-up phone calls are crucial
- Difference between being liked, and being respected
- Need for Front Desk consistency training
- Find a need and fill it
- Know what you don’t know
- Be careful about partnerships
- Make the systems the star, not the therapists
- Your success in business (and life) is determined by the amount of difficult conversations you’re willing to have
- Free pdf of Paul’s book: “How to Run a One Minute Practice”
- Paul’s Free webinar happening May 26th! Register here
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.