Let’s get back to the basics – What is MEG Academy? Many owners face the challenge of how to convey their vision and communication to the rest of their team. We’re here to connect you with the knowledge that you need to succeed. Do not be the effect of what you don’t know!
- You need ACTIONABLE tips
- Your staff knows when you’re uncertain
- Get access to powerful resources
- The future is the Pay-for-performance business model
- Know your button, message and call-to-actions (CTAs)
- Confront your mysteries
- The national average units of care delivered is 3.75
- Know your average collections per visit!
- You don’t have to know how to credential
- Don’t take on a partner if you can help it
- Leverage your money, don’t spend it
- You can get consistency in your clinics and employees
- Stay compliant with referral marketing
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.