Whether you are new, established, or have been in the game for decades – you need to know how to better market for referrals for your private practice. There is ALWAYS room to grow. Learn successful strategies to stand out to your referral sources and patients in your market.
- Be willing to look
- Make your practice stand out
- Evaluate your practice from the eyes of your consumer
- Survey your patients (and USE this data)
- Be consistently yourself
- Run the NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Find a need and fill it (better than your competitors!)
- People want convenience
- Patients need to know that your clinicians are experts in their fields
- Alleviate the top 3 financial concerns of your patients
- Your patients are your most important messengers to the medical doctors
- Referrals need “Patient care results as communicated by the patient”
- Patient engagement through games, community events, blogging
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.