This is well understood in the business world. When you decided to go into private practice, did you realize you were actually switching careers? Let’s beef up the skills you need to grow and SOP’s to finally bring your ideal scene to fruition.
- Mindset is #1
- Consistency + Dependability + Comprehension = Stability!
- Coach vs Consultant
- What brings you confidence?
- Don’t run your practice with popular vote
- Don’t be a martyr/victim
- Ideal scene & the infinite game
- Three patient sources: 1) Referrals 2) Return business 3) Raw public
- “Dear Doctor” letters
- Survey your staff and patients
- NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Policies & Procedures
- MAP’s (Management Action Plan)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.