Let’s get down to the honest truth of what it takes to succeed as a practice owner. PT School could only get you so far to teach you how to be a great staff therapist. Now let’s dive in and fill in the blanks of how to thrive in private practice management. You have the ability to choose your own future!
- Consulting is dead
- This is an infinite game
- Three biggest barriers in ownership 1) Billing 2) Credentialing 3) Practice Management
- Set daily targets
- Weekly Management Action Plan (MAP)
- Be honest with yourself
- Don’t settle through life
- Be willing to “waste” – keep in your integrity
- You owe people clear, concise communication that’s transparent and honest, and delivered with manners
- Stop seeking praise and admiration
- Provide your group with direction, stability and experiences that contribute to their value & self-worth
- Digital Learning Management System (LMS)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.