Should you jump into Mobile PT? The short answer: if it’s right for you and where you are! There’s no one way to do things. Tune in to learn the truths and realities about doing Mobile PT, and how to succeed with it.
- Incorporate cash-based
- Learn how to keep your therapists above 85% efficiency
- Don’t use Mobile PT as a distraction from private practice ownership
- Establish your structure and services you would be providing
- Do not overlook Compliance
- Treatment in the safety of home/office is ideal
- No loss of travel time
- You’ll get great visit and home program compliance
- Lack of a team
- Occasional lack of space and equipment
- Lack of structured schedule (flexibility, but less stability)
- How to market (especially with cash model)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.