This is one we’ve wanted to cover for a while. Tune in for a conversation on soft skills, personnel management, and how to be an effective middle manager. There’s no need for you to guess – tune in for an action plan on how to successfully manage as a clinical director.
Episode at a glance:
- Establish your Policies & Procedures, Compliance program, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Clarify products & establish how you will measure them
- Consider the art of your communication
- Be willing to experience anything
- Anticipate, Adapt, Apply
- Suggest a Pay-for-performance model for the practice
- Get your payroll under 60% of your monthly income
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.