What does it take to have a patient-centered practice model that affords you the horsepower to be viable, and growing? After speaking to a group of DPT students, Brian was inspired to discuss how to give an abundance of care and how to Startup your dream practice. Tune in to discover how to stand out in private practice!
- Identify the right “why” to your problems
- Out of school 3 years or less? You’re a new grad
- Get down to your true purpose
- Give an abundance of care
- Pay-for-performance model
- 5 Division Organization structure
- Your brand should be a reflection of your operations
- Good leaders are MADE, not born
- You need the ability to confront
- Follow your Ideal Scene
- You need to know the Environment, Structure, Personnel, and Systems of Operation (The 4 Keys to Practice Success)
- All you need is a Go-Getter attitude
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.